Paramount Plus is fully supported on Samsung TVs that are running the Tizen operating system, model years 2017 and newer. If you’re looking to get started with Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV, here are the steps:
- Launch the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung TV and select “Sign Up.” An access code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Visit paramountplus.com/samsungtv on your computer or mobile browser, enter the access code, and click “Activate.”
- Choose a subscription plan and click “Continue.”
- Create a new Paramount Plus account or sign in if you already have one.
- Enter your payment information and click “Start Paramount Plus.”
- You will see a confirmation screen, then you can go back to your Samsung TV and start streaming.
For existing subscribers:
- Launch the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung TV and select “Sign In.”
- Select “On my TV” to enter your email and password directly on the TV. Otherwise, select “On the Web” to sign in using a web browser.
- For web sign-in, you’ll get a code and be directed to visit paramountplus.com/activate/samsungtv. Enter the code and follow the instructions to activate your TV for streaming.
If you face any issues such as the app crashing, you can force close the app by restarting your TV (holding the Power button on the Samsung TV for 5 to 8 seconds) or look for system updates through the TV’s Menu under System and “Check for Updates.”
If you need to change your subscription plan, you’ll have to do it through the Paramount Plus website since you cannot switch plans directly on your TV.
To manage or to find out about canceling your Paramount Plus subscription, you can go to paramountplus.com, sign in, and access your account settings where you’ll find options such as “Cancel Subscription” or “Change Your Plan.”
Please note that audio descriptions are not available on Samsung TV devices.